You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel is 99% pure aloe gel (the highest purity available in packaged aloe gel) hygienically extracted from ripe, robust and succulent Aloe Vera leaves and bottled with care to retain its natural healing and rejuvenating goodness.When applied topically on skin, it helps neutralize infection-causing germs, moisturize the skin to remove dryness, boost collagen production for antiaging effects, keep the pores tight to reduce acne, soothe inflammations, boostimmunity and aid faster healing of wounds. Similarly, when applied onthe scalp and hair, it helps soften the hair, reduce dryness, check dandruff and itchy scalp, and heal bacterial and fungal infections. It is highly recommended for regular use.
✅ When applied topically on the skin; it helps neutralize infection-causing germs, moisturize the skin to prevent dryness, boost the collagen production for anti-aging effects, keep the pores tight to reduce the acne, soothe inflammations, boost the immunity, and aid faster healing of wounds.
✅ Similarly, when applied to the scalp and hair; it helps soften the hair, reduce dryness, check dandruff and itchy scalp, and heal bacterial and fungal infections.
✅ Hence, it is highly recommended for regular use
✅ 99% pure Aloe Vera gel, the purest you can get in a bottle
✅ Multipurpose gel that can be used in numerous ways to improve the skin, scalp & hair
✅ Suits all skin types, contains no harmful additives
Aloe Vera Juice (99%) - Gives intense hydration, minimizes dryness, reduces inflammation, boosts collagen production, neutralizes germs & microbes
Xanthan Gum (plant–based natural thickener) - Conditions the skin, has polysaccharides that help boost the moisture in skin
Citric Acid - Helps lighten pigmentations and remove tan
✅ Healthy moisturizer – Apply on skin for instant moisturization
✅ Natural scrub – Mix 1 tsp gel with 1 tsp sugar to make a healthy body & face scrub
✅ Sunburn soother – Apply on sunburnt skin for instant soothing effect
✅ Anti-aging protector – Massage on face, hands & neck, Let dry, Leave overnight for antiaging action
✅ Heel saver – Massage on chapped heels. Don cotton socks, leave it overnight for softer heels
✅ Rough skin smoother – Apply on rough elbows and knees for smoother skin
✅ Hair & Scalp nourisher – Massage liberally on scalp, Leave overnight, Shampoo in the morning
✅ Hair softener –Massage on scalp & hair, Leave overnight, Shampoo in the morning
✅ Aftershave – Apply on clean shaven skin as an aftershave gel
Aloe Vera is among the oldest of medicinal plants known to mankind. Grown in arid and dry conditions, it has thick, succulent leaves filled with natural gel. It is this gel that has numerous therapeutic qualities due to being rich in bioactive nutrients like vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and amino acids. India’s ancient healing system, Ayurveda, has used it for thousands of years to treat numerous disorders. Alexander the Great is said to have used Aloe Vera to treat his wounded soldiers more than 2300 years ago. Ancient Egyptians and Chinese used Aloe Vera to treat burns. In modern times, Aloe Vera is one of the most studied and researched medicinal plants, due to its celebrated therapeutic qualities.
Yes, WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gelis suitable for all skin types including sensitive and acne prone skins. It is also suitable for all hair and scalp types, including the flaky ones.
No, WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel is 99% pure (the highest purity available in packaged form) and it is totally free of harmful parabens, silicones, mineral oils, colors and synthetic fragrances, ensuring your skin touches nothing even remotely harmful. The remaining 1% is Xanthan Gum (natural thickener, excellent for skin), Citric Acid (for lightening the skin tone), and Potassium Sorbate (a safe and natural preservative).
No, this product is strictly meant only for external use, not for oral consumption. It is to be used only for topical or external application.
This product works equally well for both men and women.
Caution: Aloe Vera gel is generally very safe for all skin types including sensitive and/or acne prone skin. However, we recommend a skin patch test if you suffer from frequent allergies.
For topical application only – not to be taken internally
Note: The actual results may vary from user to user due to differences in skin/hair type. Also, results do not come overnight. One has to follow a committed regimen of skin/hair care and regular usage as advised to get visible results.